Most large organization have an SSO strategy which include SiteMinder or IBM’s TIM/TAM solutions. This article speaks to SSO integration between Lotus Connections and SiteMinder.
This white paper provides step-by-instructions on how to integrate CA (formerly Netegrity) SiteMinder 6.0 with IBM® Lotus® Connections 2.0 to provide your users with the security of a single sign-on environment.
In this article
2. Create Configuration objects on SiteMinder Policy Server
3. Configure the Domains
4. Install and configure SiteMinder WebAgent
5. Install and configure SiteMinder ASA
6. Update AJAX proxy configurations
7. Enable SiteMinder for Lotus Connections
11. About the authors