# 1 Introduction
* 1.1 Assumptions
# 2 OVA contents and configuration
* 2.1 Adding the OVA to WebSphere CloudBurst
# 3 Initializing a new instance of the OVA
* 3.1 Creating patterns
* 3.2 Parts of the OVA
* 3.3 Deploying patterns
# 4 Working with an OVA instance
* 4.1 File system locations
* 4.2 Starting and stopping WebSphere Portal
* 4.3 Accessing the Deployment Manager console
* 4.4 Starting and stopping the HTTP Server
* 4.5 Accessing the site from a browser
# 5 Servicing instances
# 6 Extending and capturing an OVA
* 6.1 Extending a virtual image
* 6.2 Capturing a virtual image
# 7 About the authors
via Getting started with IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM Lotus Web Content Management Hypervisor v615.
Published by CyberDude
I am a CyberSecurity specialist, solutions architect, blogger, twitterer working for a state of the art and innovative technology company. My main responsibilities are to help enterprises protect their data and systems of engagement from unlawful breaches into their network and endpoints. Okay, that was a bit over the top, so to net this out, just think of a cyber cop protecting your perimeter and securing your entryways into your systems.
Much of my spare time is spent trying to get a balanced life. Taking the time away from work and just enjoy life. Keeping my mind and body fit by running Spartan Races. Spending time with family and friends. Eating a balance diet..yada yada yada...and living the dream.
View all posts by CyberDude