This guide describes the comprehensive, step-by-step procedure for installing, configuring, and building an IBM® Lotus® Quickr® 8.5 for WebSphere® Portal cluster.
In this white paper
* Installing and configuring the Deployment Manager
* Installing the primary WebSphere Portal node
* Configuring the primary node to remote database
* Installing the secondary WebSphere Portal node
* Configuring security on the clustered Quickr environment
* Configuring IBM HTTP Web Server for a clustered environment
* About the authors
via Clustering IBM Lotus Quickr 8.5 for WebSphere Portal: An end-to-end guide.
Published by CyberDude
I am a CyberSecurity specialist, solutions architect, blogger, twitterer working for a state of the art and innovative technology company. My main responsibilities are to help enterprises protect their data and systems of engagement from unlawful breaches into their network and endpoints. Okay, that was a bit over the top, so to net this out, just think of a cyber cop protecting your perimeter and securing your entryways into your systems.
Much of my spare time is spent trying to get a balanced life. Taking the time away from work and just enjoy life. Keeping my mind and body fit by running Spartan Races. Spending time with family and friends. Eating a balance diet..yada yada yada...and living the dream.
View all posts by CyberDude