What’s New in IBM® Lotus® SymphonyTM 3.0.1?
IBM Lotus Symphony offers better visual design, easier access, and more useful functions to assist your work.
- Opening Microsoft Office 2007 documents that are protected by a password.
- More numbering and bullet styles.
- Performance enhancement for autosave.
- Homepage enhancement.
- Editing speaker notes in normal view.
- Coping data from a spreadsheet as a link.
- Keeping formatting in DataPilot tables.
- 1 million rows support in spreadsheets
- Preserving the cell comments in Microsoft Office 2007 Excel files after save it in Lotus Symphony.
- New chart types.
- Inserting new level categories in chart data.
- Including values from hidden cells.
- Rotating text in data labels.