The goal of this white paper is to explain the various administration and configuration tools offered by IBM WebSphere® Portal. Learn which tool to use for which task and about the new capabilities of WebSphere Portal 6.1.5, and understand differences from previous versions of WebSphere Portal. We take you through exercises for each tool so you can learn hands-on how to use the different tools.
In this article
* What is WebSphere Portal?
* WebSphere Portal file system structure
* Command line tools
* Command line tools: WebSphere Application Server scripting
* Administration user interface: Admin portlets
* WebSphere Application Server Integrated Solutions Console
* About the authors